Author Topic: Polish txt on FB  (Read 1550 times)

Offline MrBlaze

• View Profile
Polish txt on FB
« on: December 18, 2015, 04:00:09 pm »
Hello, Realms of Magic!

Your project is gorgeous. Why? I can write about it all day, but that's not my point.
First - this is Polish people project so, think about it more. Try to gain more hearing in Polish gamer's. How? It's simple! Make post's on Facebook in two language. These can take up five minutes more, but I think then many polish people will fell like a part of this project and They will pay more attention to YOU.
Second - as you know, we are lazy and we don't like read in English. Also not every one know English in sufficiently to understand all information. On Facebook and here. That's my point of view - drawn from my own experience. So pleas think about it! :)
Third - You are amazing guy's! I waiting for this kind of game my all live ;p I'm not the gamer but I'd like old-school games and for sure I would like play this one! (yes, yes I know, my English sucks - that's why I write this suggestion)

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
Re: Polish txt on FB
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 01:01:48 pm »
Hello, thank you for your suggestion!

Right now we will stick to English. There are several reasons for that. First of all our game will be released only in English, maybe after launch we will consider adding support for other languages (of course Polish will be the first one). Also posting in two languages would take twice the time, and every minute we spend on it is a minute we don't spend developing our game. Our final concern is that it could discourage a little bit our English speaking fans.

Thanks again for your input!
My signature is awesome!