Author Topic: Support  (Read 152 times)

Offline Sajku

• View Profile
Support
« on: October 07, 2017, 09:48:30 pm »
I tried to launch the Exclusive Demo that I received at PGA but it doesn't work and I can't contact steam support to help me.... The problem is, i launch the game and the steam pop-up shows, etc, the game window doesn't open and after a few seconds it shuts down completely, as if I never launched it. What should I do? Please help, I really wanted to try this game a bit more than on PGA :/

Offline Manwe

• Lead Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Support
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:06:34 pm »
Hi. We will check it shortly and let you know what to do.
There's always something new to learn.

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 11:44:53 pm »
Hey, could you send us logs located in Steam\steamapps\common\Realms of Magic\Windows64\RealmsOfMagic\Saved\Logs? The logs file name is "RealmsOfMagic.log".

You can try launching our game when Steam is comlpletely closed, it may help us figure out what's wrong.
My signature is awesome!

Offline Sajku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 09:03:51 am »
WHA! I didn't even think about going deeper into game's files but when I started to look for the files you told me to I found an application, it's in the \Windows64\ part and it's called Realms of Magic. Since I couldn't find the logs (\Saved\Logs don't exist) I decided to launch it... and it worked :) the app is running 100% fine rn but I still can't launch it from Steam. It works though, thanks for help :)