Author Topic: Release Date Update  (Read 144 times)

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
Release Date Update
« on: November 08, 2017, 06:51:05 pm »
Hello!

We have bad news and good news. The bad one is that we are moving Early Access release date to 29.11.2017. This was last minute desicion, we are deeply sorry that we are letting you know so late. We don't think the current build is up to our standards and we want to spend a little more time polishing it.

The good news is that we will be updating Demo version in a week on 15.11. In updated Demo we will unlock talents, so you will be able to check them out. We will also unlock one of the villages for you to explore and do some quests. Besides that updated Demo will contain lots of bugfixes and balance changes.

We still have several Demo keys left, if you didn't get one you can contact us. It's the last chance to try out Realms of Magic for free :)
My signature is awesome!

Offline Echtel

• View Profile
Re: Release Date Update
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 09:00:45 pm »

When I read "bad news" I panicked for a moment...

Then I kept reading the post xD

Don't worry guys, I don't think anybody was expecting you to release tomorrow, I sure wasn't. I mean if release was imminent it would have been announced a few days prior at least right? ;)

There's no shame in admitting that you are not satisfied by the current state of the game and that you have decided to postpone early access launch; it's not like you guys took a solemn oath to release on the 9th November; I believe all were perfectly aware that it was just an estimate, so it's all fine.
If anything I'm going to thank you for the professional attitude you are showing by sincerely admitting you are not ready and refusing to feed to your followers a game not up to your standard of quality.
I'm truly happy about the upcoming update on the trial version I'll be sure to try out the new features as soon as I can.

Thank you all and as always keep up the good work!

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
Re: Release Date Update
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 09:04:46 pm »
Thanks!
My signature is awesome!