• View Profile
Re: Key
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 03:58:01 pm »
Thanks!

Offline SirRoland

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:15:35 am »
Hey, do you still giving free keys? I was thinking that I could have more ideas and suggestions if I play a game, not just read about it and watch gameplays. By the way, this key is for version before early acces or for all versions which already are and those made in the future?

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 10:49:12 pm »
Hey, I've sent you one on email.

This is a key to Demo, which won't be updated after Early Access release. We also won't be giving them out after it.
My signature is awesome!

Offline KoBeWi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 12:52:34 pm »
The other early access game I take part in gave out free Steam keys to anyone who took part in closed alpha and posted anything useful on the forum (like feedback, bug reports etc.). Most of these people are still active in the community and actively test the game. Being one of them, I have almost 700 posts on their forum.

I'd suggest you to do the same - give some free early access keys to people who played the demo and posted here their impressions etc. You won't lose much and you might earn some dedicated players, who possibly wouldn't buy the game otherwise.

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 08:28:31 pm »
We would love to give free keys for everyone that took their time and provided us with valuable feedback, unfortunately we have this retarded not cool law in Poland that forces us to pay taxes and provide personal information whenever we give something for free that has a value. Demo keys are fine because we won't be selling them later, so they have no actual value.

We will figure out a different way of rewarding active members of our community, maybe something like custom weapon sprites or other items.
My signature is awesome!