Author Topic: After 10h of Early Access Game  (Read 244 times)

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
After 10h of Early Access Game
« on: December 08, 2017, 09:46:21 pm »
Hello everybody.
At the beginning, thank you for all your work on that great idea of a game :)
After 10h of playing some things I managed to explore, some others still in progress. Probably tonights night :)

1.  Cycles of day and night. I would like to know exactly when the night is coming, and how long until the dawn. Sometimes the night is sooo long and I'd like to know when it ends. Some indicator, some small visual clock?
2.  Button "take all" would be very helpfull while looting. For egzample in some games, when we use "e" button to open the body, also "e" button clicked again would take the whole loot
3.  How to destroy items? It drove me crazy at the beginning before my travels to the village. I wanted to destroy some item, and could not find a way to do that. Any button, any trash can, anything?
4.  Auto - sorting button for backpack, or even more options to sort the items. After having 4 bags with many things, frequently running, selling, lootings it gets a bit messy and takes a lot of time to put it in order. Would appreciate any improvements here :)
5. The digit "1" - that one also drives me craaazy sometimes :D Especially talking about the life digits. Font of number "1" looks a lot like "4". when my life goes down to for egzample "15", sometimes i got feeling it looks like "45" seriosuly. On different resolutions. Maybe it's just me, but please double check it, it's confusing :)
6. How to get rid of dead bodies? My chicken bodies are forever in my homebase, homespawn :D had to dig deep holes underneath to put them away of my view. Please find or show some way to get rid of dead bodies :)
7. Map improvements. Please add some options to put markers on the map, or colours, anything to have influence of what we see there. Most important square with our base, farms, home life looks still the same like all else :D You know what I mean. Also to mark places where we found something etc.
8. RESOLUTION PROBLEM - i know what happened, but after last update I started to see that graphic stucks sometimes for a short while while digging fast and deep with mining potion. Then I unchecked the box "smooth screen" or something like that and what happend - God Bless Me :D - the whole resolution changed, and I am unable to bring it back. Before I could see a lot of map, and now it's cut into some 60% of what it was before. Even though the resolution options are at maximum. A bug?
9. BUG - few times it happened, when I craft something at the crafting workshop station and my backpack is full, (only happened with the new craft item, with star, others were good), the item didnt appear and consumed the materials, Not like usually should drop next to character.
10. Goats - unlikely other animals they run only when on red hp. I think they should act like sheeps and rabbits, chickens etc. But they stand their ground even if I hit them.

That's all for now. Thanks for your patience reading it and hope to see some improvements soon. Happy to be playing it :)
Tommy

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
Re: After 10h of Early Access Game
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »
Hey, thanks for lots of feedback!

1. We will figure out a good way to display current time. Also in future updates we will be adding a way to skip the night.
2. Button "Take All" is already in the game.
3. You need a hammer to destroy items. Also, you can't destroy blocks and items in protected locations like dungeons or villages.
4. Bag sorting is on our to-do list.
5. We've heard that 1 and 4 look similar from other people, so we will try to make them more different from each other.
6. Currently there is no way of removing corpses except for "burring" them in deep holes. But we will make one.
7. We will be improving world map interface in future updates.
8. What resolution does your monitor use and what resolution is set in the game?
9. Are you sure this bug happened after Early Access release? We've had this bug in demo version but it should be fixed now.
10. This will be fixed in the 0.1.3 update.
My signature is awesome!

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:53:57 pm »
Thank you for all the answers :)

2. Yes the button is there, I have wrote it wrong - I ment to have option to have a key shortcut to that function, It's not super necessary, just some games have that feature and its helpful.
3. I didnt meet actually the items that are in the game world, but the items in the backpack. Still all i can do is drop them down, but the "trash can" icon could be nice :)
8. The resolution problem solved itself somehow, Maybe with the last update, or after game restarting, but it's all fine again.
9. It didnt happen again anymore also, so i guess its fixed.

I keep playing and cant wait for next updates :)
Have a good time!

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:06:20 am »
And so it happened :( Heelp me! :D

I got stucked while being in the cementery, found this grave, went into it and cannot jump out.

At the screenshot:

https://ibb.co/gmxkaR

you can see that the jump heigh is not enough. Cant kill myself, cant move, cant place the block to lift myself, tried everything. Can you help me? Cant even save and load as there is no such option. What can I do not to create new game? hope you find a solution for me or fix this location with next update. Until then, taking a small rest from the game :/

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 02:48:14 am »
You can build several blocks in protected locations, like Muck and Rock which you've gathered when digging to this cave. You can build them to escape from this pit.
My signature is awesome!

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 03:36:48 am »
Thanks for fast reply. Will try that now. It was not too obvious for me, tried to place some other bricks. Maybe somehow ppl should know what to do in such moment? Was that information in demo or anywhere? :) Thanks a lot

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 04:19:32 am »
Update - Unfortunately, it doesnt work my friend. I cannot build from Much and Rock. I keep trying it in many ways, but there is no possibility to place them at any place there. Please check it out on your own and help my character to get out of there :D

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 04:03:30 pm »
If you send us your save located in Realms of Magic folder in My Documents we can manually remove your character from the pit. You can send it on email to polishedgames@gmail.com

We are reworking all secret areas to make sure players don't get stuck in them.
My signature is awesome!

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 07:24:10 pm »
Sent :)

Offline Harevis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 05:11:21 pm »
Thanks for fixing it. All works again :)