Author Topic: Update Monday #12  (Read 534 times)

Offline Zakharn

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • I like games
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Magic
Update Monday #12
« on: April 24, 2017, 08:43:29 pm »

Hey!

For the past two weeks our progress has been slowed a little bit by Easter Holidays, some of us took several days of leave. However, we still managed to do a lot in that time.

Our design team continued work on big tasks we’ve been working on for the past weeks. Ansambel is working on world generation and professions, while Omadan is designing and writing randomly generated quests. I have been doing some design on professions’ GUI. Piotrek has been working mostly on fixing animation bugs that occured when we converted them from Spriter to Blender. He also drew several armor sprites and did some changes to the plants.

We’ve been also working on recruiting a Level Designer. This recruitment process has been definitely the hardest one we’ve ever had. Usually we clearly knew which candidate was the best. This time it’s not so clear as we have many good candidates. However, we are almost done and we will end this process this week.

Speaking about recruitment, we’ve been lately figuring out legal stuff related to working with someone outside of European Union. By someone I mean the composer we believe to be the right fit for our project. It turns out that laws in Poland are pretty complicated in our specific case, some of them are even contradicting each other. We are hoping to sort this out as soon as possible so the composer will be able to start scoring his awesome music.

That’s all for today, have a nice week!
My signature is awesome!